Heatwave Multilayer Pipe System
The Heatwave multi-layer pipe consists of 5 layers. One polyethylene layer is applied to the inside and one to the outside of the welded aluminium pipe. Both PE layers are permanently bonded to the aluminium pipe by means of an adhesive layer. The Polyethylene used is a non-cross-linked polyethylene of raised temperature resistance according to IN 16833 (PE-RT - polyethylene of raised temperature resistance).
The Heatwave systems multi-layer pipe is designed for the specific requirements of drinking water and heating installations. The 5-layer structure combines the advantages of plastic and metal.
- Made in Germany
- WRAS approved
- Suitable for domestic & commercial projects
- Ideal for traditional and manifold plumbing
- Riser, radiators, hot & cold plumbing
- Sizes 16-75mm (90 - 110mm available on request)
- Available pre-insulated
- 25yr guarantee
- Collateral damage warranty €2.0 Million